LV95 Lightvessel

LV95 London

LV95 was built in 1939.

Station history: 1939 – 2004: Outer Gabbard, Fall, Inner Dowsing, South Goodwin
She was automated in 1981, and in October 2004 sold at auction by Trinity House and moved to Hoo Marina.


LV95 was sold again in December 2004, and in 2009 was towed to Trinity Buoy Wharf, London, and is now Lightship 95, a music and recording studio.

LV95 located outside Trinity Buoy Wharf
Established: 1939
Discontinued: 2004
Automated: 1981