What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where
Trinitys Lightship Haslar

Former LV1 lightvessel, established in 1946, discontinued in 1993.

Station history: 1946-1993: Royal Sovereign, Tongue, Outer Gabbard, Smiths Knoll, Shambles, Sevenstones, Shipwash, Humber, Galloper, Owers, Varne, Cross Sand, Dudgeon, East Goodwin, Dowsing.

She was sold in October 1993 to Dean & Reddyhoff, Gosport for conversion into Trinity’s Lightship, a bar and restaurant in Haslar Marina and painted green and renamed Mary Mouse II after the director’s wives Mary Reddyhoff and Joanna (Mouse) Dean.