What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where

The original coal cresset used at the lighthouse is now on display at the Abbey Gardens, Tresco

St Agnes Lighthouse

St Agnes Lighthouse

  • Established: 1680
  • Height of tower: 21 m
  • Decommissioned: 1911
  • Engineers: Captain Hugh Till and Captain Symon Bayly