Whitehills Lighthouse

Whitehills Lighthouse

Whitehills Lighthouse was established in 1900 and is located at the end of the east pier marking the entrance to the harbour.

The harbour wall beneath the pier lighthouse is painted white, making the lighthouse look taller than it really is.

Whitehills Lighthouse

  • Established: 1900
  • Height of tower: 3 metres
  • Character: Fl WR 3s
  • Elevation: 7 metres
  • Range: White: 9 miles, Red: 6 miles
Established: 1900
Tower Height: 3 metres
Light Character: Fl W R 3s
Light Range: W 9 miles R 6 miles
Elevation: 7 metres