There are two lighthouses marking the entrance to Ramsey Harbour, the North and South Pier Lighthouses.
Records of a lighthouse in Ramsey Harbour date back to as early as 1766. The hexagonal iron lighthouse at the end of the North Pier dates back to 1864.
In 1844 a wooden lighthouse was built at the end of the South Pier. A stone tower replaced this the following year.
In 1876 the South Breakwater was built in 1876 with the current lighthouse at the end.