Holyhead Breakwater Country Park

Holyhead Breakwater Country Park opened in 1990. It is located on the site of a quarry that supplied the stone for the long Holyhead Breakwater and lighthouse.

One of the former fog cannons from North Stack Fog Signal is on display, rescued by divers after it was thrown over the clifftop with its counterpart.

There is also a memorial plaque dedicated to a US Air Force Bomber that crashed at North Stack in December 1944, with all eight crew lost at sea. One of the propellers was recovered and names the missing airmen.