Located at Trinity Quay, Southgates Road, the Trinity House depot in Great Yarmouth was established in 1791.
It was the the local depot for the maintenance of lighthouses, lightvessels and buoys along the east coast of England until the mid 1970s.
The depot also served as a general store for Trinity House, supplying everything from replacement parts to toilet rolls.
With the automation of lightvessels, and many being replaced by buoys there was no longer a need for a local depot. The depot closed in May 2003 in a ceremony attended by the Master of Trinity House, Rear Admiral Jeremy de Halpert CB.
The Trinity House crest is still visible on the buildings, which are still distinguishable as a former Trinity House depot.