St Mary’s Lighthouse is open as a visitor centre. The former optic from Withernsea Lighthouse is on display in the lantern, and there is also a lightvessel optic on display.
The lighthouse is accessible at low water via a causeway. Please check tide times before crossing.
- Established: 1888
- Height of tower: 46 metres
- Discontinued: 1984
- Engineer: Thomas Matthews