What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where

The lighthouse was formerly located at Seaton Carew, one of a pair of leading lights guiding ships into the River Tees. The lantern was removed and moved to Hartlepool Maritime Quarter.

Seaton Carew Lighthouse
  • Established: 1839
  • Height of tower: 19 metres
  • Decommissioned: 1892