What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where
LV93

Built: 1938
Station history: 1939 – 2004
Galloper, Mine watching in the River Thames (1941-1942), East Goodwin, Inner Dowsing, Sunk station, Foxtrot 3
1981: Converted to automatic
2004: Sold at auction by Trinity House. The following year she was moved to London for use as a photographic studio.
She is now located in Royal Victoria Dock, opposite ExCeL.