LV87 was built in 1932 by J A Inglis of Glasgow. She was the first lightvessel to have a lattice tower rather than a tube supporting the lantern.
Station history: 1932-1973: East Goodwin, Mid Barrow, Cromer
In 1973 she was sold to the Haven Ports Yacht Club at Suffolk Yacht Harbour, Levington. Her lantern was removed and taken to the Inner Dowsing station, and a replacement lantern was obtained from former LV88 which was located in Norwich at the time.
Historical photos of LV87 can be found on the Lightvessels and Lightships Facebook page.