LV15 was built in 1954.
Service history: 1954 – 1986 – Morecambe Bay, Scarweather, Breaksea, Channel, St Gowan, Helwick, Dudgeon.
LV15 served for a while as Breaksea Lightvessel in the Bristol Channel. She was withdrawn from this station in mid 1978 and towed to the Trinity House Depot in Swansea for refurbishment. Following her refurbishment she was moved to the Channel station.
In 1988 following her retirement, a tender was accepted by Trinity House from Fellowship Afloat.
The lightship was moved to Tollesbury, Essex, and renamed Trinity in 1991, and is the base for Fellowship Afloat, providing outdoor adventure and activities.