Guile Point Lighthouse provides a leading light for vessels entering into Holy Island Harbour.
Two stone clad obelisk towers were established by Newcastle Trinity House in 1826.
Solar lights were added to the towers in the 1992.
Newcastle Trinity House owns the lighthouse. However, Trinity House took over responsibility for the harbour approach on 1st November 1995, and it is now monitored from the Trinity House Monitoring Centre in Harwich.
Across the harbour on Holy Island, Heugh Hill Lighthouse, on a steel tower overlooks the harbour.
Character: Oc W R G 6s
Elevation: 24 metres
Range: 5 miles