What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where
Fishguard Breakwater Lighthouse

Fishguard North Breakwater Lighthouse was built on the eastern end of the breakwater and was first exhibited in august 1906 exhibiting a red light flashing once every five seconds.

Fishguard breakwater was built in 1906 with the opening of Fishguard Harbour. The north breakwater extended into Fishguard Bay and was later lengthened to about 850 metres.

A fog bell sounded in poor visibility.

Fishguard North Breakwater

Fishguard North Breakwater Lighthouse

  • Established 1905
  • Height of tower: 20 metres
  • Elevation: 18 metres
  • Character: Fl G 4.5 s
  • Range: 13 miles