What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where
Dovercourt Low Lighthouse

Dovercourt Low Lighthouse was built along a causeway in front of the High Lighthouse to form a leading light, guiding ships around Landguard Point.

Both lighthouses were discontinued in 1917, and restored in the 1980s.

Dovercourt High Lighthouse
Dovercourt High and Low Lighthouses
  • Established: 1863
  • Discontinued: 1917
  • Height of tower: 8 metres