What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where
Dovercourt High Lighthouse
Dovercourt High and Low Lighthouses

The cast-iron towers of Dovercourt High and Low Lighthouses were built in 1863 to work as leading lights, guiding vessels around Landguard Point. They were also known as the Dovercourt Range Lights.

Dovercourt Lighthouse

Both lighthouses were discontinued in 1917, and restored in the 1980s.

Dovercourt High Lighthouse
  • Established: 1863
  • Discontinued: 1917
  • Height of tower: 14 metres