What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where
Leith Harbour

The Old East Breakwater Lighthouse was established in 1876, originally located at Burntisland. It continued to operate until around the mid-1950s.

In 1990 it was relocated to Leith on the western side of the Water of Leith.

Leith Signal Tower

The old lighthouse can be found close to Leith Signal Tower and across the road from NLV Fingal.