What
  • Daymarks
  • Fog signals
  • Lighthouse Service
  • Lighthouses
  • Lightvessels
  • Museums
  • Points of interest
  • Shore stations
Where
Blyth High Lighthouse

Originally located closer to the water, the lighthouse now stands some 100 yards inland. The High Light worked in conjunction with Blyth Low Light, which was replaced in 1936.

The tower was increased in height in 1888 and 1900 due to the increasing number and height of buildings around it. 

Blyth High Lighthouse

Blyth High Lighthouse

  • Established: 1788
  • Height of tower: 18 metres
  • Decommissioned: 1985